A Year of Renewal
Your gifts are critical to maintaining our beautiful worship services, our education and faith formation of all ages, and our mission work to those in need. Stewardship support provides over half of the financial resources of our church, and we thank you for helping us now and always. Please submit your pledge at the bottom of this page or email email@example.com.
During this time when our regular public worship is limited, we appreciate your direct gifts and offerings electronically.
We are excited to welcome Rev. Dr. Thomas Evans to lead us in our vision toward the work of the Lord. Thank you for doing your part to support this work:
- Worship & Music – weekly church services, our Chancel Choir, sacred music programs and our Livestream services;
- Children & Youth Ministries – a thriving urban Sunday Church School program, our 8th grade Confirmation Class, middle school Pioneers; High School Youth Group, and annual summer Mission Trip;
- Adult Education – classes, seminars and retreats that allow the congregation to grow in the understanding of the Bible and Theology, the History of Christianity, Church & Society, and the application of Christianity to daily life;
- In-reach and Outreach – healing our community within and outside of the church, through pastoral care, prayer and healing; financial and volunteer support providing services to thousands of families; housing and feeding 65 individuals with mental illness; housing, feeding and providing vocational training to 50 homeless young adults; and supporting and assisting home-bound, isolated elderly;
- Fellowship – Coming together in faithfulness during our Summer Barbecues, Strawberry Festival, Park Avenue Tree Lighting, and Men’s and Women’s Associations.
Video clips from two of our partner organizations who presented
at the Brick Church Town Hall Meeting on November 5th:
Neighborhood Coalition for Shelter
As always, feel free to call Linda Thompson at (212) 289-4400 x230 with any questions.