A Year of Renewal
Your gifts are critical to maintaining our beautiful worship services, our education and faith formation of all ages, and our mission work to those in need.
We are grateful that we can continue providing connection to God through our worship services and our online ministries. Stewardship support provides over half of the financial resources of our church, and we thank you for helping us now and always. Thank you for making a difference in thousands of lives through the work of the church.
During this time when our regular public worship is limited, we appreciate your gifts and offerings through the mail and electronically.
As we kick off a new program year, we are excited to welcome Rev. Dr. Thomas Evans to lead us in our vision toward the work of the Lord. Thank you for doing your part to support this work:
- Worship & Music – weekly church services, our Chancel Choir, sacred music programs and our Livestream service reaching hundreds of viewers.
- Children & Youth Ministries – a thriving urban Sunday Church School program, our 8th grade Confirmation Class, middle school Pioneers; High School Youth Group, and annual summer Mission Trip. Faith formation for our youth provides a deep foundation of faith and emotional resilience.
- Adult Education – classes, seminars and retreats that allow the congregation to grow in the understanding of the Bible and Theology, the History of Christianity, Church & Society, and the application of Christianity to daily life.
- In-reach and Outreach – healing our community within and outside of the church, through pastoral care, prayer and healing services and financial and volunteer support providing thousands of meals, toiletry kits and clothing to families; housing and feeding 65 individuals with mental illness; housing, feeding and providing vocational training to 50 homeless young adults; and supporting and assisting home-bound, isolated elderly with thousands of meals per day and other services.
- Fellowship – Coming together in faithfulness during our Summer Barbecues, Strawberry Festival, Park Avenue Tree Lighting, and Men’s and Women’s Associations. Through our time together, we develop a community of support through which we form bonds that bring us together in both good and challenging times.
Video clips from two of our partner organizations who presented
at the Brick Church Town Hall Meeting on November 5th:
Neighborhood Coalition for Shelter
Please use the pledge form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, feel free to call Linda Thompson at (212) 289-4400 x230 with any questions. Thank you for your continued generous support!